Junior Skills Puppy Training - Start Feb 13th
What makes our classes different from the rest?....
At Perfect Paws Behaviour Solutions we take pride in providing you and your dog with the very best professional service and attention in order to achieve positive outcomes for you and your dog.
Our classes are:
- Small class sizes of 6 puppies maximum per class to ensure you get plenty of 1 on 1 attention and coaching, rather than getting lost in the crowd!
- Smaller class sizes also mean it is easier for your puppy to focus and do well during training
- Undercover training area - classes won't be called off due to weather, unless under extreme circumstances
- Professional advice using modern, force free training methodologies. Your trainer is qualified in canine behaviour with many years of experience
- Inclusive and supportive environment
What is included:
- 5 x 45min practical lessons
- 1 x online theory based lesson
- Puppy guide information booklet
There are 5 different lessons containing different topics such as puppy development and behaviour, socialisation, basic manners skills, preventing potential problem behaviours from occuring and more!
Details & Dates:
- Dates: February 13th, 20th, 27th, March 5th, 12th
- Time: 6:30pm
- Duration: 45mins
- Location: Seville
- Age group: Under 6 months of age with at least 1 vaccination. Your puppy must be up to date with their age specific vaccinations (6-8 weeks, 10-12 weeks and 14-16 weeks)
*Puppies that show signs of aggression, extreme fear or reactivity on lead are not suitable for group training. If this is the case then you should contact us before booking to arrange a private assessment. You will receive the link to the online lesson before classes commence via email.