Foundation Skills Group - Start Feb 1st
What makes our classes different from the rest?....
At Perfect Paws Behaviour Solutions we take pride in providing you and your dog with the very best professional service and attention in order to achieve positive outcomes for you and your dog.
Our classes are:
- Small class sizes of 6 dogs maximum per class to ensure you get plenty of 1 on 1 attention and coaching, rather than getting lost in a large group of people and dogs!
- Smaller class sizes also mean it is easier for your dog to focus and do well during training
- Undercover training area - classes won't be called off due to weather, unless under extreme circumstances
- Professional advice using modern, force free training methodologies
- Inclusive and supportive environment
The foundation skills group dog training program is designed to help you focus on behaviours required in ‘real life’ every day situations with your dog by using positive science-based training methods. The course is designed to give you the skills to be able to ‘read’ and train your own dog, to help strengthen your bond and create an overall good canine citizen!
Details & Dates:
6 face to face lessons with one online (recorded) orientation lesson before classes commence
Dates: 1st Feb, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th, 7th March
Age group: 6 months of age & above
Exercises that are covered in the course include:
- Clicker training
- Engagement exercises
- Loose lead walking
*Dogs or puppies that show signs of aggression or reactivity on lead are not suitable for group training. If this is the case then you should contact us before booking.
You will receive the link to the online lesson before classes commence via email.