Group Puppy Training Classes 12th November Start
What makes our classes different from the rest?....
At Perfect Paws Behaviour Solutions we take pride in providing you and your puppy with the very best professional service and attention in order to achieve positive outcomes for you and your puppy.
Our classes are:
- Small class sizes of 6 puppies maximum per class to ensure you get plenty of 1 on 1 attention and coaching, rather than getting lost in a large group of people and puppies!
- Smaller class sizes also mean it is easier for your puppy to focus and do well during training or when socialising
- Written resources and notes are provided
- Undercover training area - classes won't be called off due to rain or heat!
- Qualified and professional advice using modern and up-to-date training methodologies
- Positive reinforcement training is used #trainwithoutpain
- Inclusive and supportive environment
What is included:
- 5 x 45min practical lessons
- 1 x online theory based lesson
- Puppy guide information booklet
There are 5 different lessons containing different topics (ACBDE) that continue to rotate on a weekly basis.
Here are the details:
- Saturday mornings from 12th November
- Time: 8:30am
- Duration: 45 min per lesson
- Location: Woori Yallock
- Puppies must be between 11 weeks to 23 weeks of age from the first practical lesson to participate
- Puppies must have already had at least 2 vaccinations (6-8 weeks, 10-12 weeks and 14-16 weeks). Minimum of C5 vaccination required
- Once you start you are booked for 5 consecutive lessons in a row
- Puppies must not be showing signs of aggression or reactivity to be suitable for a class environment
- 6 puppies maximum per class to make sure you get plenty of 1 on 1 coaching & attention!
We will be covering different exercises and topics throughout the program. Payment in full confirms your place in the program. You will be automatically provided with a PDF document via email upon payment. This contains everything you need to know about the classes. You will also receive a link to a recorded orientation video lesson which you can complete at any time before the first practical lesson.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me directly!